Stacy and I took the dogs down to the river on Saturday to walk along the esplanade and get drenched in the downpour. It was a blast, and the retriever, of course, just loved it (and the chi was more comfortable stuffed in a backpack). The Rose festival stuff was going on across the water, and we saw a rescue helicopter showing off some of its stuff. <Sailor jokes omitted>
Also this weekend, I proved that nzbperl can run in Cygwin, which I suppose is pretty cool (even if the getch() handling doesn't work exactly right). I need to release the new version, but I'd like to hack in an external (socket or file?) interface first. Perhaps I'll save it for the next go around...I think it's stable enough.
I also started hacking on the busted Blue Devil amp that Dustin gave me a while back. I tried a new fuse, and it still blew. I isolated the transformer, and it's good, so I then disconnected all outgoing connections from the power supply board and it still insisted on blowing fuses...so I think I've got it narrowed down to the supply. I ordered a replacement power amp from Jameco and will see if that clears things up. If it doesn't, I may just scrap the whole thing and use it as a project box...but I kinda hate to let it go so easily.
So now I'm doing a little housekeeping on the desktop and trying to clear up some space (the album is going to require it). I think I'll also try and finish the remaining 4 pads for the ghetto drum within a week.