Well, I built a little plexiglas panel for the new server tonight. It's actually pretty decent -- both functionaly and asthetically. It "snaps" (ok, well kinda) in place in front of the drive bays. I don't really like having a clear face plate, so I will probably paint over the inside. All of it is going to have to wait a week or so.
On a side note, I also made some small changes/improvements to PicMeme today. I'm hoping to have a beta/rc1 out within a month or so. Wow.
This server migration is taking longer than I had hoped...but once I get things working as desired, I think it will really be nice!