The following are various electronics related projects that I have worked on.
- Some notes and things I've gotten working with the BBB
the ghetto drum system
- PC based drum trigger system built from simple components
- A USB MIDI controller based on the Teensy++ AVR breakout board, a knob, and an old telephone keypad.
Dorkboard assembly tutorial
- A visual tutorial on builing the
- A custom build of three
es in spring 2007.
Atari Punk Console
- A custom build of the APC ("Atari Punk Console", 555-based sound generator) in early 2007.
- Information about the Alltalk device from Adaptive Communication Systems
Scrolling LED sign
- Hardware hack of a scrolling LED sign with computer interface
Rice-a-Roni PIC programmer
- A really silly way to mount your DIY programmer kit!
Serial Servo Controller
- An RS232 (serial port) commanded 8-channel servo motor controller
Fire Fighting Robot
- Autonomous robot that will find a candle in a house and extinguish it.
- Local copy of semi-relevant data sheets I work with