This page contains information about various aspects of computers and computing technology that I am interested in. It also contains links to several programming projects that I have worked on.
I have been known to write little useful software projects. I have also been known to write little useless software projects. The following is a selection of each for your enjoyment.
- crystalfontz in perl - My take on the packet protocol for CrystalFontz serial (rs232) devices from Perl
- p5glove - Getting the P5 Glove functioning in pure-data (pd) in Linux via Open Sound Control
- nzbperl - NZB based nntp/usenet downloader in Perl (use those NZB files in Linux!)
- pure-data (pd) - My patches/abstracts for pure-data (pd).
- linkpile - I pile up links for your perusal.
- Infinity Footpedal - A USB transcription pedal, made to work with Pd
- PicMeme - automated visual meme browsing
- eren - Perl expression file renaming
- ChachScan - Halflife server scanner
- the ghetto drum system - PC based drum trigger system built from simple components
- debdeps.pl - Reverse dependency finder for Debian apt
- conmat - Real simple stupid console matix simulator for DOS, to be used in a 16-monitor monochrome video wall
- Text Terminal - Configurable Win32 screen saver that displays text from a local file or network URL.
unsupported, and otherwise deprecated trash:
- Mailthingy - Windows command line util to send a text message to a PCS phone
- TacoPost - Simple yet flexible MFC Windows app to post your dynamic IP to a web page
- BattleMail Cheat/Crack - Simple and small utility (with full source code) to extract moves from a BattleMail document (and cheat your ass off).
- Scrollie - used to scroll a bunch of random text in a browser window. Looks like something they would put in a movie. Details.